As the Monash HR’s Payroll Services team prepares for the end of financial year processing, we’d like to take the opportunity to highlight some changes impacting the regular payroll processes outlined below:
Final salary payments for the 2016/17 financial year
- The final salary payment for 2016/17 financial will be paid on Thursday 22 June.
- Salary payments processed after 22 June will be included in the payment summary for the following financial year (2017/18)
Timesheet approval deadlines
- There are no changes to timesheet approval deadlines, however, timesheets not fully approved by Monday 19 June will not be paid until the next available pay period on Thursday 6 July.
Changes to the offline payment cycle
As a result of end of financial year associated activities (including the production of payment summaries) there will be no offline payments on Friday 23 June 2017 or Tuesday 27 June 2017.
The next available offline payment day is:
- Friday 30 June – Requests for offline payment(s) must be received by 10am on Thursday 29 June. Payments will be made into nominated bank accounts on Saturday 1 July.
2016/17 payment summaries
- Access to payment summaries for the 2016/17 financial year will be available (to all current staff) via ESS from Monday 3 July.
- Staff members who have resigned from Monash will receive their payment summary in the mail. Payment summaries will be posted to the mailing address recorded in the HR system as at Friday 23 June.
- FAQs on viewing or reading information displayed on payment summaries are available from ask.monash.
For further information on any of the above payroll activities, please contact Access HR on 03 99020400.