Further to the announcement in the Monash Insider last week that the Academic Promotion Round is now open, as the Senior HR Business Partner, I would like to provide some further information for staff intending to apply this year.
If you have not already done so, please make the necessary arrangements with your performance supervisor, Head of Department and Head of School, ensuring that they have adequate time to complete their sections of the Case for Promotion form by the due date.
You are strongly encouraged to make an appointment to meet with the relevant Associate Deans to discuss your application.
Internal Faculty Deadlines
- By Friday 1st July 2016 (at 5.00pm) your completed application and all required documents must be uploaded electronically online via the “apply now” icon on the Academic Promotion web page.
- Unless other arrangements have been made, it is recommended that you e-mail your completed application to your Head of School, Professor Eric Morand by Friday 10th of June 2016. Your application should include all supporting documentation and your performance supervisor’s approval.
NB: You should not upload your application into the Academic Promotion system until the relevant sections have been approved by your Performance Supervisor and Head of Unit/School.
Further Information and enquiries:
· For full details of the academic promotion process please visit the Academic Promotion website.
· For information on how to request research and education supplementary report(s), please visit the Academic Promotion Contact page.
· For queries relating to promotion to Level C & D please contact the Academic Promotion Coordinator team at email@example.com or call 990 20400 (select option 2).For information relating to promotion to Level E please contact Senior HR Advisor - Sam Dadash on Samana.Dadash@monash.edu and also discuss your intentions with the Dean.
Selda Evci, Senior HR Business Partner