This June, an exciting range of CEED modules designed to enhance our teaching and put innovations into practice are taking place. Topics covered include:
- Facilitating online units
- Developing your professional identity
- Enhancing your unit
- Fostering student centredness.
Modules running all year include:
- Capture your learning and teaching engagement (two hour express module)
- Exploring technology enhanced assessment.
There will also be a faculty-specific module (developed in conjunction with the OVPLT) that will be offered in Semester 2.
Completion of these short modules can also be used towards meeting the new Education Performance Standards and in 2016 full time tenured academics levels A-C must complete three CEED modules as part of their professional development.
For further information and the full listing of 2016 modules please visit: monash.edu/ceed.