Hudson Institute is seeking an Administrative Officer (TAP5) to work in the Communications Office. This position will support the Hudson Institute priorities of growing our profile and increasing engagement externally, with our partners and internally.
This position will be responsible for:
· Coordination and support for Hudson Institute events and meetings,
· Scientific Poster printing
· Assisting with the development of communication materials such as presentations, reports, newsletters
· Maintenance of the Hudson Institute website and intranet content and analytics
· Collation of information for Hudson Institute reports including, the Annual Report, Student Open day booklets
· Maintenance of Hudson Communications and Fundraising databases
· Other general communications support
This person must be able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and have a high level of attention to detail, and be comfortable providing a service to a wide range of people – internally, externally and with our partners. Those people that also have technical ability and skills in design will be considered highly.
If you are interested in this position please provide your CV and brief cover letter to Hudson HR (email@example.com) by Thursday 1 December, 2016. More information here: http://hudson.org.au/positions-vacant/