Featured post

SCS research and awards news

For all our research and awards news, please visit our news page.

Thursday 24 October 2019

Inaugural Monash Neuroscience Symposium - registrations open

The Monash Neuroscience Symposium brings together clinicians and pre-clinical researchers in all fields of neuroscience. The symposium offers a great opportunity to hear from inspiring speakers, and network with industry experts.


Event details
Date: Tuesday, 12 November
Time: 9:00am-5:00pm
Location: Biomedicine Learning & Teaching Building, Monash University, Clayton campus.

Session speakers:
  • Prof Jonathan Baell I Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
  • Dr Vilija Jokubaitis I Department of Neuroscience, Monash University
  • Prof Henry Ma I Monash Health
  • Dr Toby Merson I Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute, Monash University
  • Dr Bridgette Semple I Department of Neuroscience, Monash University
  • Prof Julie Stout I Turner Institute for Brain and Mental Health
  • Dr Nathalie Thomas I Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre
  • Prof Katrina Williams I Monash Children’s Hospital


To register, please visit the link

No comments:

Post a Comment