The following classes are available for you to join:
- Active Strength
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Learn to Swim (intermediate options available)
- Mindfulness for Efficiency, Productivity and Sustainable performance
- Mindful Relationships
- Pilates (beginner options available)
- Yoga (morning options available)
- Yoga/Pilates/Tai Chi Mix (morning options available)
To view the content of the programs, please visit the wellbeing website.
Details about the program
To view program details and to make payment for classes click the relevant campus link below:
Important details about the program
- Each individual attending for the program must pay for themselves. Payments should not be made on behalf of someone else.
- All payments need be made via credit card, debit card or PayPal only (unless it is a mental health program). Payment via cost centre and fund is not accepted.
- Payment for all classes will close on the 17th of April due to the Easter break.
- Staff may receive a subsidy on the above programs, please double check with Faculty/divisional administrators or send an email to the team below.
Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org