The NEW Vice-Chancellor’s International Inter-Campus PhD Mobility Scheme provides funding to support the short-term mobility of PhD students between Monash University Australia, Monash University Malaysia or the IITB-Monash Research Academy.
Successful applicants are provided with a one-off travel grant of AUD $3,000 to subsidise a visit of up to 4 weeks.
To be eligible, applicants must:
· Be a currently enrolled doctoral student at Monash University Australia, Monash University Malaysia or the IITB-Monash Research Academy, and;
· Have successfully passed the Confirmation milestone but not yet presented for the Final Review milestone, and;
· Have the support of their Main Supervisor, and;
· Have the support of a nominated academic at the host destination, and;
· Have a valid passport and other necessary documentation required to travel, and;
· Be able to utilise funds provided through the program within three months of a grant being awarded.
Applications will be assessed against the academic merit of the student and the research project, and the unique contribution of the exchange of the research project. The grant should be used to provide access to expertise or infrastructure that would not otherwise have occurred.
· Round 1 - Friday 26 May 2017, 5pm (AEST)
· Round 2 –Friday 26 August 2017, 5pm (AEST)
Further details can be found in The Vice-Chancellor’s International Inter-Campus PhD Mobility Scheme guidelines. For queries, please contact Monash Graduate Education at email@example.com.