SCS/Hudson 3MT Final Prizes
Senior Category Prizes (Students eligible for Faculty competition; post-Confirmation Milestone and registered for 3MT)
1st Prize: $500 SCS Travel Award
2nd Prize: $200
3rd Prize: $50
Junior Category (Ineligible Students)
1st Prize: $200
2nd Prize: $50
People’s choice award: $100 sponsored by Student Society.
- It is compulsory for currently enrolled graduate research students in SCS to participate (yet cannot have submitted their thesis)
- Masters research students and students who have not yet achieved their confirmation of candidature can participate in the Faculty events but cannot represent the Faculty in either the Monash 3MT Final or Monash wildcard competition
- Students must be available to present in person at both the Faculty 3MT Final (Thursday 13 July, 1.30‐3.30pm, Clayton) and Monash 3MT Final (10 August 2017, time TBC – evening event, Clayton) should they win earlier rounds
- The following prizes will be awarded at the Faculty 3MT Final: First Place $800, Second Place $500, Third Place $300, MPA People’s Choice Award $50 (plus entry into Monash Wildcard Competition)
- Wildcard competition will be held to select an additional entrant in the Monash 3MT Final. The “People’s Choice” winners from each Faculty will compete against each other for a place in the Monash Final
Further information including registration is available on the 3MT website at http://www.monash.edu/graduate-research/news/events/3mt
Regardless of whether you are eligible to compete in Monash finals, both PhD and Masters by research students must register on the above link by 31 May 2017 to be able to participate in the Faculty event.