The German Ministry for Education and Research invites applications for its Green Talents Award. The Forum was established in 2008 and honours 25 young researchers each year. It aims to build up an extensive, interdisciplinary network of experts from science and industry to work together on the key objectives of shaping the future, transforming global challenges into opportunities, and creating liveable and decent conditions for all.
The 2017 Green Talents Award includes:
· An invitation to the fully funded two-week Science-Forum 2017
· A fully funded research stay of up to three months at an institution of the award-winner’s choice in 2018
· Exclusive and unique access to the Green Talents alumni network.
For more information please visit the funder’s website: www.greentalents.de
The following eligibility criteria apply:
· Enrolment in a Masters or PhD programme in any field related to sustainable development, or must have competed their degree (MA/PhD) with significantly above-average grades in a similar programme no more than three years before the end of the application process.
· Excellent proven command of English
· A non-German citizen or anyone not residing in Germany
Applications are to be submitted directly to funder by the applicants through the Online Submission Tool
Pure Record Instructions
Applicants must create an Application Record in Pure and submit the record to the MRO Pre-approval workflow.
· Select Funding Organisation: Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany
· Select Funding Opportunity: Green Talents – International Forum for high Potentials in Sustainable Development
Please attach a draft application to the Pure record and submit to Pre-approval by 16 May 2017.
Full application due to funder:
23 May 2017
Draft applications due via Pure for MRO review:
16 May 2017
For any further questions, please email the MRO <email@example.com>.