Grant applicants can seek up to $11,000 that can be used flexibly to reduce the impact of career breaks and/or primary caring responsibilities on research productivity.
The program also offers optional career development coaching for successful applicants, valued at over $2,500 per person.
- A woman employed at Level B or Level C
- Full-time or part-time (minimum fraction of 0.4)
- A primary care giver during the period of the grant (1 April – 31 December 2020)
- In an ongoing appointment or with a fixed-term contract which expires no earlier than 31 December 2020
- In a Teaching and Research, Education-focused or Research Only position
- Employed at one of the Australian locations of Monash University
- Hold a PhD
Staff Equity and Diversity, Monash HR
T : 03 9902 9915
E : email@example.com