BUILDING YOUR RESEARCH PROFILE FOR ECR SUCCESS: COLLABORATION, PUBLICATION AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
Tuesday July 25th, Monash Clayton, 8:45am-1:00pm
Overview: The major metrics of an ECRs success are their publication output and ability to attract funding. This workshop will showcase ECR targeted grants, and to provide strategies for increasing both quantity and quality of publications.
Objectives: The primary aim of this workshop is to highlight strategies for ECRs to become competitive in external funding opportunities through:
1) Promoting cross-disciplinary research collaborations
2) Informing ECRs about non-governmental grant opportunities
3) Providing strategies for increasing publication output
Target Audience: Early Career Researchers in FNHMS
The program will include;
- information on what makes applications competitive and how to determine if you will be competitive for a scheme
- information on how to find ECR grant opportunities
- talks from past ECR awardees
- Interactive grant workshop to provide opportunity for collaboration.
Morning tea will be provided.
Registrations are available here