This year’s ARMS Conference theme is ‘Funding Research – Drawing on the Power of Collaboration’, and submissions are now open for Poster Abstracts. Submissions must include:
- A short title - up to twenty (20) words
- Presenter’s name(s) (please identify which presenter is nominated for contact)
- Presenters contact details including institution, address, email address and telephone number
- Abstract to clearly outline the topic being covered (max 250 wds)
- Indication of preferred presentation format (theme leader, oral presenter, poster presenter or pre-conference workshop presenter).
The 2017 ARMS Conference is being held in Wellington, New Zealand from 26 – 29 September.
Information on how to submit a poster abstract can be found on the ARMS website here.