Information sessions are scheduled for academic staff who wish to apply for academic promotion this year. We strongly encourage you to attend a faculty information session if you are considering applying for promotion. We invite female staff to attend the Academic Promotion Information Session for Women.
Additionally, applications are now open for the Outside Studies Programme (OSP) 2017 round. Please see below for further details.
ACADEMIC PROMOTION INFORMATION SESSIONS
View all session dates, times and venues on the information sessions web page. For information session at Clayton campus, please register your attendance here by 5:00 PM on 23 March 2017; for information session at the Alfred Hospital, please register your attendance here by 5:00 PM on 27 March 2017.
If you have any questions, please visit the academic promotion website, visit ask.monash for FAQs or call Access HR on 9902 0400.
OUTSIDE STUDIES PROGRAMME (OSP) – ROUND OPEN
OSP 2017 Round Dates for applications: Monday 20 March 2017 to Monday 17 April 2017
OSP allows you time out of your busy schedule to enhance your development, extend the body of knowledge in your chosen field or improve your research performance.
We invite you to apply for OSP to take in Semester 1 or 2, 2018.
A few things to remember when you submit your application:
· We encourage you to discuss your OSP application with your performance supervisor before making a submission.
· You can apply online for OSP via the University’s e-recruitment system (Rex). Please select the appropriate Faculty application form from the list provided.
· You do not need to obtain formal sign off from your performance supervisor and Head of Unit/Department/School. We will forward your application for approval on your behalf.
· Applicants are to attach their CV and ensure that their leave dates include two weeks of annual leave.
· OSP applications require a focussed research plan with published feasible outputs. Part of your OSP plan may include conference attendance and presentations, however, for the purposes of OSP, papers are not considered published outputs.
For more information about how to apply for OSP, faculty-specific information, guidelines and reporting requirements, please visit the OSP web page. Before you apply, please read the revised Procedure.
Frequently asked questions:
If you have any questions, please visit ask.monash for FAQs or call Access HR on 03 9902 0400.