The Faculty is committed to providing support to supervisors of graduate research students and improving candidature completions. One are which is a constant challenge for supervisors is how to manage students who are showing unsatisfactory progress.
This roadshow is designed to highlight various options available to supervisors to assist them in this process.
The following topics will be covered:
- How to manage a student who is showing unsatisfactory progress, both within and outside the milestone framework
- Administrative support available for managing unsatisfactory progress
- Case study examples of academic issues relating to unsatisfactory progress
· Time: 3.30 - 4.30 pm (approx 1 hour duration)
· Venue: Hudson Institute, Level 3 Boardrooms, 27 - 31 Wright St Clayton
· Location: Monash Medical Centre
Please register your attendance via the Booking System online via the following link:https://my.monash.edu.au/news-and-events/bookings/fmnhsrdo/view/175505/