The Monash Employee Self Service (ESS) online system will be upgraded effective from Monday 14 December 2015.
The ESS upgrade follows an upgrade to the SAP system earlier in 2015 and adopts SAP standard look and feel. This means that some labels have changed and certain functions within the ESS leave service will perform a little differently. New user guides are available to support the leave service and are available via links within the service itself.
Please note that with the ability to include attachments to leave requests, it will now be mandatory to attach a document to a ‘Sick Leave With Certificate’ leave type. Other leave types will provide the ability to attach a document as an option.
Additional change activities planned to support the implementation include:
- ESS will display a popup message relating to the change from 11 December 2015
- Access HR and IT Service Desk will receive full briefing sessions prior to the change
- A Monash Memo article was published on Wednesday 9 December
- The Monash HR website will display a rotating news item advising staff members of the change
- Ask.Monash FAQs have been updated to reflect the change.
- Personal and Organisational Details
- Pay Details
- Payment Summary
- Leave Workflow Delegations
- It is envisaged that the refresh of these services is unlikely to be noticed by most staff members.
For more information refer to the ESS quick reference guides for staff and supervisors on the HR website, or contact Lee Harvison on 03 9902 9541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.