The ARC has released the Assessor reports for DP16 and the Rejoinder Process is now open in RMS.
All applicants are strongly urged to submit a rejoinder. This is your final opportunity to engage with the ARC College and advance your case for funding. If you require advice or assistance, please contact us.
If you would like to receive feedback from MRO on your response, please submit your written rejoinder draft as a Word document (maximum 5000 characters, including spaces) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9am, Wednesday 24 June.
To find your assessor comments for your DP16 proposal in RMS:
1. Log in to RMS 2.0
2. Click on "Proposals" under Applicant Proposals
3. Click on the "Rejoinders" tab and select the scheme round from the drop down menu.
4. To view the assessment and rejoinder information, Click the "Edit" button.
5. Click on the Assessor link to view assessment text.
6. At the bottom of the page, enter the rejoinder text into the rejoinder field. Your rejoinder is limited to 5000 characters (including spaces). The text will become red if the character limit has been exceeded.
7. Once you have finished editing, click "Save" and "Submit to RO". This submits the rejoinder to MRO.
8. Once received in RMS, MRO will submit your rejoinder to ARC by the deadline.
For tips on how to write a rejoinder please refer to the Tips and FAQs resources on the MRO Rejoinders page here:
Note: a presentation by Prof Marcello Rosa on the assessment and rejoinder process is available in the 'Resources' section of this page (right hand side):
For detailed ARC instructions on how to complete the rejoinder, please refer to the following document (also attached):
Latest opportunity for MRO to review rejoinders: 9am, Wednesday 24 June
MRO deadline for final submission: 9am, Monday 29 June
ARC deadline: 5pm, Wednesday 1 July
If you require advice or assistance, please contact the ARC Pre-award Team at MRO (email@example.com).