The next webinar from FreeMind is scheduled for 4:00 - 5:00PM (AEST) on Tuesday 26 June. The focus is on NIH projects that involve human subjects, with the following topics being covered:
- Basic concepts behind human subjects research
- What is human subjects research
- Using human samples/specimens even when the work is not human subject research (and what is required in that case)
- What exemption 4 is and what is required in that case
- What is required for non-exempt human subject research – review of the various documents and information that needs to be provided
- Definition of a clinical trial and what is required for a clinical trial application
- Time permitting, animal research and what is needed for the Vertebrate Animals document
To register, please click the following link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The slides and recording will be circulated following the webinar.