The recently released 3rd edition of the “Textbook of Paediatric Emergency Medicine” prominently features many staff from Monash Emergency and Monash Children’s.
“The latest edition is much improved, and includes a number of new chapters written by staff from our emergency departments, pharmacy and the various paediatric medical and surgical specialties at Monash Children’s,” said A/Prof Simon Craig, one of the editors of the book.
- Emergency Medicine: Adam West, Erin Mills, Simon Craig, Niki Talic, Bob Seith, Alastair Meyer
- Paediatric Gastroenterology: Rupert Hinds, Ed Giles, Sheena Kaul, Vered Schildkraut
- Paediatric surgery: Rames Nataraja, Damir Ljuhar, Annette Cheng
- Paediatric Respiratory: David Armstrong
- Paediatric Infectious diseases: Jim Buttery
- Paediatric Haematology and Oncology: Kottayam Radhakrishnan, Peter Downie
- Paediatric Intensive Care: Felix Oberender
- Pharmacy: Jacqueline Parkinson
A link to the book is here: