We are pleased to announce a final roadshow for 2016 will be held for all Graduate Research supervisors (who have been unable to attend previous sessions held within Schools).
Attendance to this event will be credited towards Level 2 Supervisor Accreditation.
Date: Tuesday 29th November 2016· Time: 9.30 am - 11 am
· Venue: Meeting Room D523, level 5, Building 13D
· Location: 35 Rainforest Walk, Clayton Campus
Please register your attendance via the Booking System online via the following link:
The Faculty is committed to providing support to supervisors of graduate research students and improving candidature completions.
One area which is a constant challenge for supervisors is how to manage students who are showing unsatisfactory progress.
This roadshow is designed to highlight various options available to supervisors to assist them in this process.
The following topics will be covered:
· How to manage a student who is showing unsatisfactory progress, both within and outside the milestone framework
· Administrative support available for managing unsatisfactory progress
· Case study examples of academic issues relating to unsatisfactory progress